Best Frozen Margarita! Everytime I serve them I get requests for the recipe.
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 14 ice cubes (about 2 1/4 cups)
- Lime wedges
- Coarse salt
- Garnishes: lemon and lime wedges
- Process first 6 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Gradually add ice, processing until smooth.
- Rub lime wedges over rims of stemmed glasses. Place salt in a saucer; spin rim of each glass in salt. Pour margaritas into glasses, and serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: Margaritas may be made ahead and frozen. Let stand 5 minutes and stir before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note