Great marinade!!! Used it with boneless chicken breasts and it was great.
Tangy Lime Carne Asada Marinade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 Scallions Thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- pinch(s) Kosher Salt to taste
- pinch(s) Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
- Mixed all ingredients in a bowl. Place flank steak in large Ziplock with marinade. Make sure both sides of flank steak are coated. Flip Ziplock every 30 minutes - 1 hour. Let marinate at least 3 hours up to as long as over-night.
- This marinade is a combination of recipes we've tried over the years. This is the combination my family loves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MsLuLaBelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note