Great marinade!!! Used it with boneless chicken breasts and it was great.
Tangy Lime Carne Asada Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 Scallions Thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- pinch(s) Kosher Salt to taste
- pinch(s) Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
- Mixed all ingredients in a bowl. Place flank steak in large Ziplock with marinade. Make sure both sides of flank steak are coated. Flip Ziplock every 30 minutes - 1 hour. Let marinate at least 3 hours up to as long as over-night.
- This marinade is a combination of recipes we've tried over the years. This is the combination my family loves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MsLuLaBelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes