Great marinade!!! Used it with boneless chicken breasts and it was great.
Tangy Lime Carne Asada Marinade
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 Scallions Thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- pinch(s) Kosher Salt to taste
- pinch(s) Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
- Mixed all ingredients in a bowl. Place flank steak in large Ziplock with marinade. Make sure both sides of flank steak are coated. Flip Ziplock every 30 minutes - 1 hour. Let marinate at least 3 hours up to as long as over-night.
- This marinade is a combination of recipes we've tried over the years. This is the combination my family loves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MsLuLaBelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note