Tangy Lentil Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) dried lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup(s) cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery diced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion diced
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) (2 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and summer 25 minutes or until tender. Drain well; discard bay leaf.
- Combine the lentils, cucumber, celery, and onion in a medium bowl. Combine orange juice, vinegar, and mustard; stir with a whisk. Add to lentil mixture. Stir in cheese. Cover; chill thoroughtly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNewling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tangy Lentil Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes