Tangy Lentil Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) dried lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup(s) cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery diced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion diced
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) (2 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- Combine the first four ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and summer 25 minutes or until tender. Drain well; discard bay leaf.
- Combine the lentils, cucumber, celery, and onion in a medium bowl. Combine orange juice, vinegar, and mustard; stir with a whisk. Add to lentil mixture. Stir in cheese. Cover; chill thoroughtly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNewling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tangy Lentil Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables