Tangy Lemon Tart
Look for parchment paper in kitchen stores or in the bags-and-wraps aisle of the supermarket. If you can't find parchment, coat aluminum foil with vegetable cooking spray; then press the coated side against the piecrust.
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 tablespoon coarse sparkling sugar
- 2 recipes Tangy Lemon Tart Filling
- Unfold and stack piecrusts on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 1 (12-inch) circle. Fit piecrust into the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish tart or quiche pan (about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 inches deep). Prick bottom of crust with a fork. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Line piecrust with parchment paper; fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Remove weights and parchment paper; sprinkle crust with sugar, and bake 12 to 15 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Pour Tangy Lemon Tart Filling into crust; cover and chill 4 hours or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note