- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped brined capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded roast chicken (see Notes)
- 1/2 English (hothouse) cucumber, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
- 6 green onions, sliced, including some green tops
- 8 to 10 mini croissants
- calories 243
- caloriesfromfat 56 %
- protein 12 g
- fat 15 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 1.3 g
- sodium 600 mg
- cholesterol 61 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, herbs, capers, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cucumber, and green onions. Add dressing to chicken mixture and stir to evenly coat filling.
Halve croissants lengthwise. Fill bottoms with salad, dividing evenly, and set tops on salad.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per mini sandwich.