We love this recipe. It's very easy and has great flavor. I've used it for meals or even as hors d'oeuvres when entertaining. The sauce is so simple and goes great with it. Often make it with roasted red potates.
Tangy Flank Steak with Horseradish Cream
The diamond scoring pattern on the steak allows more surface area for the marinade. To bring out the flavor even further don't forget the Horseradish Cream.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces steak and 2 1/2 tablespoons horseradish cream)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 258
- Calories from fat: 44%
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated fat: 5.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 11.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 1 (1-pound) lean flank steak
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Horseradish Cream
- Trim fat from steak. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of steak. Combine steak and next 5 ingredients (steak through Worcestershire sauce) in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8-12 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
- Prepare grill or broiler. Place steak on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and cook 7 minutes on each side or until steak is desired degree of doneness. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve steak with Horseradish Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes