- 1 3/4 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 1.2-oz. pkg. brown gravy mix
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Optional: sweetened, dried cranberries, minced fresh parsley
How to Make It
Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker; set aside.
Make gravy according to package directions; stir in cranberry sauce, mustard and cream. Stir until well blended; pour over meatballs and stir to coat evenly.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
To serve, use a slotted spoon to remove meatballs to a serving dish. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and minced parsley, if desired.