- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (10-ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make It
Whisk together olive oil and next 7 ingredients until blended.
Place cabbage in a large bowl, and drizzle with 1/2 cup dressing. Add tomatoes, tossing gently to coat. Serve with remaining dressing.