Tangy Broccoli Slaw Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Lifeway Plain Kefir
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- Place broccoli slaw in mixing bowl.
- Add kefir and vinegar, mix well.
- Add chili pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and turmeric/curry powder and mix again.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (raisins, bacon, onion), mix and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Also great to add into wraps.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LifewayRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes