Tangy Broccoli Slaw Salad
I love recipes with healthy substitutes. Broccoli Slaw Salad is a family tradition, but I started using kefir as a healthier substitute with a tangy kick. It’s now a kid-friendly favorite that has probiotic power as well!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) broccoli slaw mix
- 1/2 cup(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Lifeway Plain Kefir
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- Place broccoli slaw in mixing bowl.
- Add kefir and vinegar, mix well.
- Add chili pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and turmeric/curry powder and mix again.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (raisins, bacon, onion), mix and chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Also great to add into wraps.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LifewayRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note