Tangy "Baked" Beans
- 1 (16-oz.) package dried navy beans
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cane syrup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 bacon slices, diced
- 1. Combine beans and 6 cups water in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours.
- 2. Stir together ketchup and next 8 ingredients; stir into beans. Sprinkle bacon over top. Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours. Uncover and cook on LOW 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables