Sounds yummy but what kind of barbq sauce do you use?
Tangy Asian Meatballs
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 419
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 135mg
- Sodium: 803mg
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 scallions, white and light-green parts, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup jarred Chinese plum sauce or duck sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1. Combine pork, panko, scallions, egg, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a large bowl; mix gently but thoroughly with your fingers. Roll into 1-inch balls.
- 2. Mist slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add meatballs. In a small bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, plum sauce and hoisin sauce; pour over meatballs. Gently stir to coat.
- 3. Cover and cook on low until meatballs are cooked through, 3 to 5 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note