Tangy-and-Sweet Roast Beef Wraps
Find wheat wraps on the bread aisle of the supermarket. They are thinner than tortillas and soft enough to wrap around the fixings without tearing easily. If you can't find them, use large flour tortillas. Serve this with red grapes, pear slices, or pineapple chunks (see "Cut Up a Pineapple With Ease" on page 180).
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 4 (9-inch) wheat wraps
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cheddar cheese slices
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly on wraps. Layer each wrap evenly with roast beef, lettuce, and cheese slices; sprinkle each with nuts and green onions. Roll up tightly. Cut in half diagonally.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boar's Head Brand Pub Style Horseradish Sauce and Toufayan Bakeries Wheat Wraps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note