- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 4 (9-inch) wheat wraps
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 (8-ounce) package Cheddar cheese slices
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
How to Make It
Stir together first 3 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly on wraps. Layer each wrap evenly with roast beef, lettuce, and cheese slices; sprinkle each with nuts and green onions. Roll up tightly. Cut in half diagonally.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Boar's Head Brand Pub Style Horseradish Sauce and Toufayan Bakeries Wheat Wraps.