Tangled Web Rice Pops
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
For a guaranteed hit, garnish these yummy treats with bug candies or sprinkles in Halloween shapes and colors.
Yield: Serves 10 to 12
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. marshmallows
- 6 to 7 cups crispy rice cereal
- 12 popsicle sticks
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Optional: mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cereal until well coated. Press evenly into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan. Cool slightly; cut into 12 bars. Insert a stick in each; set on wax paper to cool. Dip in melted chocolate to coat; let cool. Dip in melted chocolate to coat; let cool slightly and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Immediately sprinkle with mini chips, if desired. Makes one dozen.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts