Tangerine-Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes
Yield: 25 cookies (serving size: 1 cookie)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 68mg
- Calcium: 13mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated tangerine zest
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh tangerine juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°, and spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2. For cookies: Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, five-spice powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3. Beat sugar, butter, and zest with an electric mixer on medium speed in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, egg, and vanilla until blended. Reduce speed to low, and beat in the flour mixture just until blended.
- 4. Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes on cooling racks.
- 5. For glaze: Whisk together all in-gredients in a large bowl until sugar is dissolved. Drizzle glaze evenly over cookies. Let cool until glaze is set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tangerine-Glazed Pumpkin Cookies Recipe at a Glance