- 1 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plain yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons tangerine or orange zest
- 1/3 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Garnishes: sweetened whipped cream, tangerine slices
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Unroll piecrusts; stack on a lightly floured surface. Roll into a 12-inch circle. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate; fold edges under, and crimp. Prick bottom and sides of crust with a fork. Bake 8 minutes; cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Whisk together sugar and next 8 ingredients until blended. Pour into prepared piecrust.
Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set, shielding edges with foil after 20 minutes to prevent excessive browning. Cool 1 hour.