Tangerine Buttermilk Sherbet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Tangerine juice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk, low-fat
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) Corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground cloves
- 1. Whisk or stir together all ingredients.
- 2. Freeze mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- 3. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm enough to scoop, at least 4 hours and up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tangerine Buttermilk Sherbet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet