Tandoori Turkey Breast
- 4 whole(s) Turkey Breasts Skinless Flattened
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 4 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 1. In a blender mix cayenne, salt, pepper and lime juice and rub mixture over turkey.
- 2. Place in a shallow dish and let stand 20 minutes
- 3. Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine yogurt, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, mustard and hot pepper flakes. Puree until smooth. Spread all over turkey on both sides. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes, turning once or twice.
- 4. Preheat over to 400 degrees. Place a rack in a baking dish and lay turkey on top. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until meat is tender and cooked through (internal temperature should reach 160 degrees.) (I sometimes cook the turkey on the grill to brown after oven baking for 20 minutes.
- 5. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SunnySoCal and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note