Tandoori-spiced Char with Cilantro-Mint Drizzle
Pressed for time? Prepared tandoori spice blends are commercially available in ethnic foods stores, as well as some supermarkets.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- Tandoori Rub
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) Arctic char fillets, 1/2 to 1 inch thick, skin on
- Cilantro-Mint Drizzle
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Hot basmati rice, optional
- Warm naan (Indian flatbread), optional
- Sprinkle Tandoori Rub evenly on tops of fillets. Grill, skin side up, 3 minutes. Turn and grill 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Top fillets with Cilantro-Mint Drizzle and a dollop of yogurt. Serve with basmati rice and warm naan, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes