- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon coconut or vegetable oil
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Coconut-Cilantro Chutney
- Plain yogurt
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Add shrimp, stirring to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 4 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with rice, Coconut-Cilantro Chutney, and yogurt.