- 1 (8-ounce) container plain yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a large shallow dish. Add fish, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Alternately thread salmon, onion, and tomatoes on 8 (6- to 8-inch) skewers. Grill, covered with lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.