Food and Wine June 2012
Marinate: 4 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic, large
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) fenugreek
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- pinch(s) ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cup(s) low-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil, plus more for grilling
- 8 - 6 ounce(s) center cut salmon filets
- grilled Naan, cilanto sprigs and cucumber salad for serving
- Mash garlic and ginger into paste. Scrape paste into mediumbowl and add coriander, cuming, paprika, fenugreek, turmeric, cayenne, cloves andn 1/2 teaspoon each of s&p. Add yogure and 1/4c of oil and whisk until smooth. In glass baking dish, coat the salmon with marinade. Cover w/plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours up to 4 hours.
- Light grill. Oil grill grates and oil fish basket. Scrap off excell marinade and lightly brush fish w/oil. Grill over moderate heat, turning once or twice until golden in spots and nearly cooked through, about 8 minutes. Trasfer salmon to platter and serve with grilled naan, cilantro sprigs and cucumber salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note