For grilled lamb or poultry. Makes enough for 3 pounds of meat
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) carton plain yogurt
- 1) In a small bowl, stir together garlic, ginger, curry powder, cumin, and salt.
- 2) Wearing disposable gloves to avoid staining hands, rub garlic mixture evenly onto meat.
- 3) Spread meat evenly with yogurt to coat.
- 4) Cover meat and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 5) Grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by luckycook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tandoori rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments