Community Recipe from
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) carton plain yogurt
- 1) In a small bowl, stir together garlic, ginger, curry powder, cumin, and salt.
- 2) Wearing disposable gloves to avoid staining hands, rub garlic mixture evenly onto meat.
- 3) Spread meat evenly with yogurt to coat.
- 4) Cover meat and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 5) Grill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by luckycook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tandoori rub Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes