Tandoori Roasted Vegetables
Notes: Use a mixture of these vegetables in proportions desired, changing for variety each time you prepare dish: 1-inch bell pepper squares, 1/4-inch-thick diagonal carrot and asparagus slices, whole cherry tomatoes, and 1/2-inch turnip or zucchini chunks. Serve as a first course or with roasted meats.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 101
- Calories from fat: 50%
- Protein: 3.1g
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Sodium: 45mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 12 cups bite-size vegetables (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tandoori masala
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In an 11- by 17-inch roasting pan, mix vegetables, oil, and tandoori masala.
- 2. Bake in a 400° oven, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are browned and tender when pierced, 40 to 45 minutes (30 to 35 minutes in a convection oven).
- 3. Transfer to serving dish. Serve hot or cool. Cover and chill up to 1 day. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note