- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tsp. Tandoori Spice Blend, divided
- 1 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1 1/2-in.- long, 1/2-in.- wide sticks (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, sliced (about 6 oz.)
- 1 small red onion, sliced (about 5 oz.)
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 (4.4-oz.) pieces naan bread (from 1 [9-oz.] pkg.)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces torn fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over
medium-high. Add lamb, 1 tablespoon of the tandoori spice, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Cook, stirring to break into small pieces, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer
lamb to a plate lined with paper towels; set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add eggplant, bell pepper, and onion; cook,
stirring occasionally, until tender and browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat; set
Stir together ricotta, yogurt, remaining 2 teaspoons tandoori spice, and 1/2 teaspoon of
the salt in a medium bowl. Spread 1/2 cup ricotta mixture on each naan piece, leaving a
1/2-inch border. Top evenly with lamb, eggplant mixture, mozzarella, and feta. Place
pizzas on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle
with mint, crushed red pepper, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt.