- 1 pound ground turkey, browned and drained
- 1 32-oz. carton chicken broth
- 2 14-1/2 oz. cans petite diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 15.8-oz. can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 1/4 oz. can yellow hominy, drained
- 1 15 1/4 oz. can white hominy, drained
- 1 1 1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 1 oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- Garnish: shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except cheese in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours.
To serve, top with cheese and Tortilla Strips.
Tortilla Strips: 3 corn tortillas, sliced into strips oil for frying Fry strips in oil until crisp; drain.