- 1/2 cup uncooked regular white rice
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 package (8 oz) Old El Paso® seasoned black beans
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 1 cup pico de gallo salsa
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce, if desired
- 1/2 cup Mexican sour cream or sour cream
How to Make It
Cook rice as directed on package. Stir in lime juice, cilantro and chicken, fluffing with fork. Meanwhile, heat beans as directed on package.
Wrap tortillas between two paper towels. Microwave on High 30 seconds. Place 1 tortilla on work surface. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture on middle of tortilla. Top with beans, salsa and lettuce. Add sour cream on top.
Fold edge of tortilla closest to you toward middle of mixture, repeat with edge farthest away. Starting with right side, begin to fold tortilla up slowly, ensuring that folded sides remain intact. Continue until burrito is completely enclosed. Cut in half before serving, wrapping in foil if desired.