- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper sauce or to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
How to Make It
In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheeses and cayenne pepper sauce on medium speed until smooth. In plastic-wrap-lined 1-quart bowl, spread cheese mixture; chill 4 hours or until firm.
On serving plate, invert cheese mixture, then form into football shape; press on walnuts to coat. Serve, if desired, with crackers.