Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pickled vegetables, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 12 thin cooked ham slices
- 12 thin salami slices
- 1 (6-ounce) package provolone cheese slices
- 1 (12-inch) round bread loaf, split
- Garnish: pimiento-stuffed olives
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Layer ham, salami, and cheese slices evenly on bottom half of loaf. Top with vegetable mixture, and cover with top. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches