- 1 (12-ounce) jar pickled vegetables, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 12 thin cooked ham slices
- 12 thin salami slices
- 1 (6-ounce) package provolone cheese slices
- 1 (12-inch) round bread loaf, split
- Garnish: pimiento-stuffed olives
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients.
Layer ham, salami, and cheese slices evenly on bottom half of loaf. Top with vegetable mixture, and cover with top. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill. Garnish, if desired.