Photo: Robbie Caponetto
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 4 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup chilled lemon sparkling water (such as Perrier)
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Process pineapple in a food processor or blender 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a 2-qt. pitcher, pressing to release juice. Discard solids. Stir in bourbon and remaining 4 ingredients. Serve immediately over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages