Tagliatelle with Chanterelle Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) tagliatelle (or similar flat pasta, like fettuccine)
- 8 ounce(s) chanterelle mushrooms
- 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 4 ounce(s) white wine
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil water for pasta. When it boils, add salt to the water, then add tagliatelle and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add a drizzle of olive oil to a pan and saute garlic in a over medium-high heat. When garlic starts to color, add mushrooms and toss to coat. When the liquid from the mushrooms is starting to evaporate, about 10 minutes, pour in wine. Let alcohol evaporate for about 5 minutes then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- When pan is starting to get dry, reduce heat to low. Cook for another 5 minutes, then sprinkle with parsley. Turn off heat.
- Mix cooked tagliatelle with the mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note