Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) green pepper chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 12 ounce(s) medium egg noodles
- 2 8 oz can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) cream corn
- 1 cup(s) olives sliced
- 2 cup(s) cheese grated
- Heat oil in large skillet adding prepared onion, green pepper, garlic and beef. Add seasonings and saute until meat is well browned. Add tomato sauce, creamed corn and 1/2 olives. Simmer slowly about 25 minutes. Meanwhile parboil the noodles about 4-5 minutes. Mix into meat mixture pouring into 13 x 9 casserole. Bake 25 minutes. Add cheese and the other 1/2 of the olives and continue baking 5 more minutes.
- I play with the ingredients sometimes making it more Italian or more Mexican. I might even add peas or green beans!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenHuffman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note