Taffy Pecan Apples
- 4 large Granny Smith or Rome apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Core apples, cutting to but not through bottom ends; arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Stir together pecans and next 3 ingredients; spoon into apples.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more minutes. Serve warm.
- Note: Apples may be sliced and placed in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; spread pecan mixture over apple, and bake at 375º for 30 to 35 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts