Taffy Pecan Apples
- 4 large Granny Smith or Rome apples
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- Core apples, cutting to but not through bottom ends; arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Stir together pecans and next 3 ingredients; spoon into apples.
- Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more minutes. Serve warm.
- Note: Apples may be sliced and placed in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; spread pecan mixture over apple, and bake at 375º for 30 to 35 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note