Taffy Apple Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 1 egg
- Juice from 10 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 4 cup(s) granny smith apples cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) container(s) extra creamy cool whip
- 1 cup(s) cocktail peanuts
- 1 (10 oz.) can(s) crushed pineapple drained and saved for above
- Put sugar and flour in pan - mix vinegar and egg together. Combine vinegar and egg misture with sugar and flour and add pineapple juice over low heat. Stir constantly. When it comes to a boil, remove from heat. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- After sauce cools, combine sauce, apples, Cool Whip and peanuts and serve.
- (NOTE: I have found if keeping for a while to add peanuts later so they don't get soggy - just a personal preference)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes