Taffy Apple Cupcakes
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 18 1/4 oz. pkg. carrot cake mix
- 1 cup Granny Smith apples, cored, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, finely chopped
- 12 wooden craft sticks
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions; stir in apples and cinnamon. Fill paper-lined jumbo muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted near center tests clean.
- Combine caramels and milk in a small saucepan over low heat; stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle caramel over cooled cupcakes; sprinkle nuts over top. Insert a craft stick into center of each cupcake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cupcakes