Tacos in a Bowl
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup(s) canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 package(s) ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) crushed tortilla chips
- •In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Add ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet or save for another use). Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- • Spoon into serving bowls; sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tacos in a Bowl Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes