Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) soft/hard tacos shells
- 2 pound(s) ground beef browned and crumbled
- 1 bottle(s) taco sauce
- 1 jar(s) salsa
- 1 jar(s) jalapeno peppers
- 1 bag(s) mexican cheese
- 2 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) chili beans
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- lime tortilla chips
- Add ground beef and seasonings together with water and heat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes