Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole green pepper chopped
- 5 fresh garlic (cloves) mince
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 3/4 pound(s) fresh ground Beef (Super lean, 93% lean and 7% fat
- 3 tablespoon(s) La Choy Lite Soy Sauce can add according to taste
- 1 Stevia (packet)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar can add according to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt with parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) lettuce chopped
- Fancy Taco Blend - shredded cheese (Montery Jack / Cheddar Purchase at food town if available. Also has Taco seasoning
- 7 Old El Paso Taco Shells (Supper Stuffer)
- Spray a large skillet with Pam. Add cannola oil. Sauté green pepper and garlic cloves for ten minutes. Stir in ground beef, lite soy sauce, stevia, sugar, parsley, thyme, oregano, garley salt with parsley, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes. Then cook on medium high for 10 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Add chopped lettuce and stir well. Add to Taco Shells and top with shredded cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DorothyHarrsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes