Taco Soup (Weight Watchers)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 can(s) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can(s) stewed tomatoes (Mexican flavor)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 package(s) hidden valley ranch mix
- 1 can(s) hot chili beans
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 can(s) corn
- 1. Brown the the meat and onions and drain.
- 2. Mix the taco seasoning mix and ranch dressing mix into the meat.
- 3. Add all the other ingredients, without draining.
- 4. Simmer for about 1 hour.
- 5. Serve hot, topped with sour cream, cheese, avocado, raw onions, or nacho chips (optional).
- Servings: 10 (4 points)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Soup (Weight Watchers) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews