Taco Soup (Paula Deen)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 cup(s) diced onions
- 2 can(s) pinto beans 15.1/2 oz
- 2 can(s) pink kidney beans 15 1/2 oz
- 1 can(s) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes 14 1/2 oz
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 14 1/2 oz
- 1 can(s) tomatoes with chiles 14 1/2
- 2 can(s) diced green chiles 4 1/2 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix 1 1/4 oz
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing 1 oz
- corn chips
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- chopped green onions,
- picked jalapenos,
- Brown the ground beef and onions in large skillet: drain the excess fat, then transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpot. Add the remaining ingredients until corn chips. Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 - 8 hours or simmer over low hear for about 1 hr in a pot on the stove. To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with garnishments if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TamiDouglass and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note