Taco Soup by Alice G.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lbs ground beef, ( I use 1/2 ground turkey and 1/2 ground beef)
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- Combine and brown then drain
- 2 Pks taco seasoning
- 2 Pks Ranch dressing (dry)
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans shoe peg corn
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans water
- Mix and cook in crock pot 8 hours on low or simmer on stove 2 1/2 -3 hours.
- Serve with fritoes, shredded cheese and sour cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Frannylw and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Soup by Alice G. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews