- 2 can(s) corn
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 large cans chopped tomatoes & juice
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 package(s) Ranch Buttermilk dressing mix
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package(s) Taco seasoning
- Brown beef & onions in dutch oven. Add all the rest if the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer 2 hrs. or put in crockpot on low for 4 hrs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note