Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- - Ingredients -
- 1 lb Corn (Drained)
- 1 lb Diced Tomatoes (Undrained)
- 1 lb Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 1 lb Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 Pkg Taco Seasoning
- - Directions -
- Pour all ingredients into a crock pot.
- Stir Thoroughly.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 8 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes