I would let it simmer more than 30 minutes, I would let it simmer for about an hour, or even throw it in the crock pot. It is a good recipe!
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can(s) ranch beans
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, petite cut
- 1 bottle(s) beer
- 1 can(s) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 bag(s) Fritos
- 1 package(s) sour cream
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- 1. Brown beef in stock pot, stirring until crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Return beef to pot.
- 2. Rinse and dreain pinto beans, black beans and corn. Stir pinto beans and next 8 ingredients into beef; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- 3. Serve with Fritos, shredded cheese and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Roxona and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes