I would let it simmer more than 30 minutes, I would let it simmer for about an hour, or even throw it in the crock pot. It is a good recipe!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can(s) ranch beans
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, petite cut
- 1 bottle(s) beer
- 1 can(s) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 bag(s) Fritos
- 1 package(s) sour cream
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- 1. Brown beef in stock pot, stirring until crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Return beef to pot.
- 2. Rinse and dreain pinto beans, black beans and corn. Stir pinto beans and next 8 ingredients into beef; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- 3. Serve with Fritos, shredded cheese and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Roxona and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note