I would let it simmer more than 30 minutes, I would let it simmer for about an hour, or even throw it in the crock pot. It is a good recipe!
This is a hearty, great week night recipe I've made for years. I like to serve it with Fritos to save on time, but this could also be served with home made tortilla strips.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can(s) ranch beans
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, petite cut
- 1 bottle(s) beer
- 1 can(s) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 envelope(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 bag(s) Fritos
- 1 package(s) sour cream
- 1 bag(s) shredded cheese
- 1. Brown beef in stock pot, stirring until crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Return beef to pot.
- 2. Rinse and dreain pinto beans, black beans and corn. Stir pinto beans and next 8 ingredients into beef; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- 3. Serve with Fritos, shredded cheese and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Roxona and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note