Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 medium onion
- 1 15.5 oz can whole corn kernals
- 2 15.5 can Mexian style stewed tomatoes
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 16oz Newman's Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 2 cup(s) water
- Brown ground turkey and onions. Combine all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 20 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews