Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 cup(s) onions diced
- 2 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 can(s) pink kidney beans
- 1 can(s) whole kernal corn drained
- 1 can(s) Mexican-style stewed tomotoes
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) tomatoes with chilies
- 2 can(s) diced green chiles
- 1 can(s) olives, 4.6oz sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) green olives sliced
- 1 1/4 ounce(s) taco seasoning mix packet
- 1 ounce(s) ranch salad dressing mix
- corn chips for serving
- sour cream for garnish
- grated cheese for garnish
- green onions, chopped for garnish
- pickled jalapenos for garnish
- Brown the beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat, then transfer the mixture to a large slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients and mix; cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer on low heat for 1 hour in a pot on the stove. To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions and jalapenos.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lynsey717 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note