Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Ground Beef cooked
- 1 whole(s) Onion chopped
- 1 can(s) Hominy
- 2 can(s) Ranch Style Beans
- 2 can(s) Diced Rotel tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Water use Rotel cans to add water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 package(s) Dried Original Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 package(s) Taco seasoning
- Chili powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cilantro chopped
- Brown ground beef. Saute onions with beef. Drain grease. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews