Easy and healthy taco soup made with common pantry items.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Black Beans
- 2 can(s) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Great Northern Beans
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1 can(s) Kidney Beans
- 2 can(s) Mexican Style Corn
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch Dressing
- 1 envelope(s) Taco Seasoning
- 2 cup(s) water
- Brown beef and combine all ingredients in a pot. Simmer until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by asdamico and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note