Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 1 15 oz. can corn
- 2 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz. can black beans
- 1 16 oz. can fat free refried beans
- 1 16 oz. can great northern beans
- 1 16 oz. jar salsa
- 1 onion(peeled, diced)
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- Saute onion in 1 tsp. oil. Add rest of ingred. No need to drain anything. Heat and simmer 20 min.
- May add 1 c. boca crumbles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harrietdorf0214 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews